The Cabildo de La Palma is committed to making the website of the Transparency Portal of the Cabildo de La Palma accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018of 7 September on the accessibility of public sector websites and mobile applications. https://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-2018-12699.
This accessibility statement applies to the website: https://sodepal.es
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the following aspects.
Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September: there may be occasional errors in the editing of HTML content on some web pages.
Cabildo staff have carried out a review of the contents in order to try to comply with the accessibility requirements, which are currently A and AA of the WCAG 2.1 standards, taking into account the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was prepared on 20 October 2020.
The method used for this statement was a self-assessment carried out by the agency itself.
Last revision of the declaration: 05 July 2021.
Remarks and contact details
In order to continually improve the accessibility of the portal, Sodepal provides citizens with a contact system by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone on 922 417 323.
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Conveying other difficulties in accessing content
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website.
If, once a request for accessible information or a complaint has been made, it has been rejected, or if you do not agree with the decision taken, you have a complaints procedure regulated by Article 13 of the Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September 2018The accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, which can be done via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 922 417 323, accessibility officer.
Sodepal understands that implementing an accessibility policy is the essential means for all users of our services to achieve their rights to information and participation.
- It is designed for proper display on desktop, tablet and mobile devices for a minimum resolution of 1280×1024
- It has been made using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
Keyboard shortcuts to facilitate navigation through the portal:
Increase font size: [Ctrl] [+] [Ctrl] [+] [Ctrl] [+] [Ctrl
Decrease font size: [Ctrl] [-] [Ctrl] [-] [Ctrl] [-] [Ctrl
Scroll down the page: [↓].
Move up the page: [↑].
Go to previous page: [Alt] [←] [←]
Go to next page: [Alt] [→] [Alt] [→]
Go to top of page: Top
Go to the bottom of the page: End
Search for text within the current page: [Ctrl] [F] [Ctrl] [F] [Ctrl] [F
This portal is designed with a common format for all pages so that familiarisation with the content of the pages is easy to achieve better navigation for people who need technical aids.
The pages are broadly composed of the following areas:
- Header, with access to the home page, site map, contact form, access to the co-official versions, advanced search engine and social networks.
- Main navigation menu, with the main options of the web site.
- Central content area which will vary depending on whether the page is the main page of the site, a subhome, summary, document or advanced search engine.
- Footer, which includes the institution's information.
Last updated: 05 July 2021.