- The event will begin on Friday 14th April with the "La Palma Fashion Talent" contest, a project to support emerging talent in which three firms in the jewellery and accessories category (Brito, Melisa Rodríguez and 3nueve Studio) and another three in ready-to-wear (Raquel San Juan, Haruki and Shamelu) will "fight" to win the prize in each category.
- After the presentation of the awards for the best ready-to-wear fashion collection and jewellery and accessories, the Isla Bonita Moda member firms Julia Brito and Vidina Romero will present their new proposals. This first day of fashion shows will culminate with the participation for the first time on the island of a fashion brand from the Madeira region: Void, which will present "Grelo da Terra_23".
- On Saturday 15 April, the firms specialising in jewellery and accessories Pisando Colores, Atelier El Tesoro, Lepa Punca, Sara Luis, Ferreiro and D`Andrea will present their proposals. In addition to this, the collections of the Reth brand will be presented, as well as those of Mr Lee Williams and Amelie&Lee, the latter aimed at the youngest members of the family.
- La Palma Fashion Week will end on Sunday 16th with the participation of Waleska Morín, Nossclo, Diazar, Pomeline and Paloma Suárez, as well as the presence of the Gran Canaria Moda Cálida firms Suhárz and Beltho Couture and the Tenerife firms By Loleiro and Sedomir Rodríguez de la Sierra.
- The event will culminate with the presentation of the new collection of the Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada brand, which will fill the catwalk of La Palma Fashion Week with light and colour.
Tickets for each block of shows are available at now available through the web tomaticket.es
BRITO MELISA RODRIGUEZ
LPFT - Jewellery and Accessories Award Ceremony
RAQUEL SAN JUAN HARUKI
LPFT - Pret-a-Porter Award Ceremony
JULIA BRITO VIDINA ROMERO VOID (Madeira)
STEPPING ON COLOURS ATELIER EL TESORO
BELTHO COUTURE (GCMC)
SEDOMIR & BY LOLEIRO (TENERIFE)
ÁGATHA RUIZ DE LA PRADA